Due to the impact of COVID-19, this year's Annual Meeting will be held virtually in order to protect the health of our members and colleagues. As required by our bylaws, the Credit Union will host its Annual Meeting on July 16, 2020 at 6:00 PM via webinar.
A quorum must be present to allow us to conduct the meeting, so your participation is appreciated! You will be emailed call in instructions once you register.
The webinar should last no longer than 1 hour. The meeting will promptly begin at 6:00 PM.
- Call to Order and Introductions
- Declaration of a Quorum
- Chairman's Report
- Report of the Manager
- Report of the Treasurer
- Supervisory Committee Report
- Report of the Nominating Committee
- Other Announcements and Prizes
You may access this year's Annual Report here.
This year's Nominations for the Board of Directors:
- Keisha Samuels, Thomas Nelson Community College, Associate Dean
- Donald Sandridge, Gloucester County Schools, Retired
- Kimberly Sharpe, HCS Schools, Academy Principal
- James Warren, Essex County Schools, Retired
- Gloria Winder, Williamsburg-JCC, Retired
Read their bios here.